Get qualified to win an amazing prizes worth up to RM 1,000,000 including a brand new BMW X5 with a minimum purchase of RM1,000 only!
If you have missed out our Season 2 Lucky Draw on 30th of September 2018, you still can participate in our Season 3 Lucky Draw in December 2018, followed by the Grand Finale in January 2019.
Terms and Conditions
1. The TOMEI 50th Anniversary’s Gold to Drive Contest commences on 9 January 2018 and ends on 31 December 2018.
2. The Contest is opened to all Tomei Jewel Club members (Malaysian only) and online customers from eTomei.com aged 18 and above.
3. Participant must spend at any of the Tomei Gold and Jewellery retail outlet or Tomei Jewellery Fair (“Tomei”) or Tomei webstore ("eTomei.com") to be eligible to participate in this Contest.
4. Participant will earn one Contest entry for every RM1,000 spent at Tomei. The more you spent, the more entries you earn and the higher your chances of winning one of the fabulous prizes.
5. For online customers who purchase at least RM1,000 on eTomei.com in a single receipt, they will receive Gold To Drive contest notifications from us via email 2 weeks before the lucky draw.
6. The Contest entry is eligible to participate in three major draws of the respective period (one draw every four months). Each Contest entry also stands a chance to win one of the three Grand Prizes.
7. The Grand Prize winner of BMW X5xDrivex40e acknowledged that the car shall be of 2018 model. The winner also acknowledged that the Prize is non-transferable and SHALL BE fully responsible for the payment of the related Good & Services Tax, road tax, registration fee, car insurance, and/or any other miscellaneous charges related to the Grand Prize.
8. The Organizer will not be responsible to bear any of the costs mentioned in item 6, including the cost of transporting the vehicle to the winner and/or any other incidental costs.
9. Visuals of the Grand Prize shown in any advertisement, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Contest are solely for illustration purposes only and may not depict the actual colour of the Prize and does not include any optional accessories.
10. The Grand Prize shall be given on an “As It Is” basis and non-exchangeable for cash or any other items, whether in part or in full.
11. The winners of the three major draws will be announced every four months (May 2018, September 2018 and January 2019 respectively) while the winners of the three Grand Prizes will be announced on Tomei Facebook page by January 2019 after the campaign has ended.
12. Upon receipt and validation of the winners’ personal details, the Organizer will contact the winners for the collection of prize
13. The winners acknowledged that he/she will need to be present to collect the prize at the given designated location, date and time.
14. The Organizer shall not be held responsible for all travel, parking and other costs that are incurred during the prize collection.
15. If any winner fails to collect the prize at the given date and time specified by the Organizer, the Prize will be forfeited in its entirety or may be passed on to the next Winner at the sole discretion of the Organizer.
16. Permanent, contract and/or temporary employees of TOMEI Group and its subsidiaries, including their immediate family members, SHALL NOT be eligible to participate in this Contest.
17. In the event the Organizer is unable to supply the same item as described herein due to whatever reason which includes, but are not limited to manufacturer(s) recall or damage/lost/stolen during storage or delivery, the Organizer reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize with items of like or similar value at its sole discretion.
18. The Organizer shall not be held responsible or liable for any breach of quality or warranty of the Prizes or any other terms and conditions in respect thereof.
19. The Organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to vary, remove, add or amend any of the terms and conditions set out herein from time to time without prior notice.
20. By participating in this Contest, each Participant agrees to grant the Organizer the absolute right to share and/or reproduce any images of the Contest.
21. Each Participant fully and unconditionally agrees that he/she have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein and acknowledged that any and all decisions made by the Organizer in relation to every aspect of this Contest shall be final and conclusive.
22. The Participant hereby agrees that the Organizer reserves the right to collect and use all personal data that comes into its possession for the purpose of its business.
23. The Organizer’s decisions on all matters relating to the Contest including the determination of the eligible Participants and winner selection shall be final, binding and conclusive and no further correspondences or attempts to dispute such decisions will be entertained.