1. We offer standard shipping for all orders made on eTomei.com within Malaysia.
2. All local orders made on eTomei.com will be shipped via Skynet.
3. We deliver most items to West Malaysia within 3 working days and East Malaysia within 5 working days if the ordered products are in stock.
4. Every order purchased on eTomei.com is 100% insured. We will take full responsibility for any damage or loss occurred during transit.
5. In the event that a product is determined to be defective due to a manufacturing error, defective materials or the mishandling by our logistics partner, eTomei.com will bear the shipping cost and arrange for the courier service to pick up the defective or damaged items in the original packaging and exchange with the new replacement.
6. If the item received is defective on arrival, customers should email to [email protected] within 3 working days from date of receipt. Please send us an email with detailed pictures/videos (less than 1 MB) showing the defective area.
7. If the item you received is not defective or damaged but for some reasons you are not satisfied with your order, you can exchange your purchased items with another product from eTomei.com at the same value.
8. The request to exchange must be sent to [email protected] within 3 working days from the date of receipt and exchange must be made at any Tomei retail stores within Klang Valley within 7 working days from the date of receipt.
9. If you are located outside Klang Valley, you will be requested to bear two shipping charges - for your item to be sent to our Headquarters and replaced item to be sent to you.
10. Products must be in new and original condition with original receipt. The Company will not entertain any exchange request that have exceeded the exchange period as per the company’s policy.
11. eTomei.com reserves the right to refuse full refund or charge a restocking fee for any order that doesn't comply with the above mentioned requirements.
Click and Collect Policy
1. The Click and Collect service is free of charge.
2. By choosing Click and Collect, customer’s order will be sent to the Tomei store pre-selected by customers. Customers can choose the store, the day and the hour where they want to collect their orders.
3. Once payment has been approved, we will notify customer the details like date and time to collect their order(s) via email. Customers are advised to collect their orders on the committed date and time to avoid disappointment or dissatisfaction.
4. If the customer wishes to switch from Click & Collect to Delivery, he or she must notify us via [email protected] 3 days before the deadline. The shipping cost will be borne by the customer. Please note that a change of address can delay the delivery by 2-3 working days.
5. Customers can their collect order within 3 working days at any store within Klang Valley and within 14 working days at any store outside Klang Valley from 10am - 10pm. Additional waiting days are required for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
6. If customer are not able to pickup their order on the committed date, please email us at [email protected] to notify us the new pickup date and time 3 days before committed date.
7. When picking up orders, customers must present the order confirmation email and pickup notification email either in printed copy or from mobile device.
8. If the customer wishes to designate another person to collect order(s), they notify us via [email protected] 3 days before the pickup date. The designated person must bring a copy of the order confirmation either in the printed copy or from mobile device. The retail staff has the right to conduct phone verification on the designated person.
9. Sometimes, unforeseen situations that are beyond the our control can affect the time of delivery, for example if customers drop by our store before receiving pickup confirmation email.
10. Customers are advised to inspect the orders on the spot before they are asked to sign the “Pick Up Acknowledgement Form”. Please do remember, customer or customer’s designate must sign our “Pick Up Acknowledgement Form” as a proof or record of delivery acceptance of the order(s).
11. We will inspect every order before dispatching to the selected retail store requested by the customer. In case the order is damaged during transit, customers are advised not to accept the orders but notify the retail staff and [email protected] with the reason of rejection, preferably with photos as the proof.
12. Once the form is signed, we will no longer accept any return or refund. Exchange is still allowed if the exchange request is made within 7 working days after the date of pickup.
1. Exchange must be made within 7 days from the date of purchase. Products must be in new and original condition with original receipt. The Company will not entertain any exchange request that have exceeded the exchange period as per the company’s policy.
2. Exchange is limited only to the same category of products. If the price of the exchanged item is lower than the original item, the difference will not be refunded and the difference will be top up by the customer, should the price of exchanged item is higher than the original item.
3. Exchange are applicable only for normal yellow gold products, diamond products and white gold products. All other products including gold set with gems stone, semi-precious stone, jade, pearl, 999 gold gifts set, customized products, products that have been sent for alteration and/or resizing are not allowed for exchange.
4. Exchanged item upon the customer’s request shall not be subjected to exchange policy thereon.
5. The exchange policy is applicable to online purchases made via www.eTomei.com in Malaysia only.
1. Any online purchases for the following items made via www.eTomei.com can be traded-in at any TOMEI branches in Malaysia with original receipts presented at the counter:
1.1 Gold Jewellery, Bullion & Coin
- 375 (9K) Gold Jewellery
- 585 (14K) Gold Jewellery
- 750 (18K) Gold Jewellery
- 916 (22K) Gold Jewellery
- 999 (24K) Gold Jewellery
- 999 (24K) Gold Bullion & Coin
1.2 White Gold Jewellery
- 375 (9K) White Gold Jewellery
- 375 (9K) White Gold Jewellery with Diamond Set
- 750 (18K) White Gold Jewellery & Platinum
- 750 (18K) White Gold Jewellery with Diamond Set
- Le Lumiere
2. Trade in of 999/916 gold products sold by Tomei (not applicable for non 999/916 products) shall be calculated at the prevailing rate less 25 % whereas 30% discount from the prevailing rate shall apply when the trade-in is in exchange for cash. This is applicable in Malaysia only.
3. Trade-in rate for diamond and yellow gold product are at the sole discretion of TOMEI. Trade-in price for gold wafer and gold coin are subject to the current gold wafer/coin price as published by the company, trade-in rate at the sole discretion of TOMEI.
4. Weight of cubic zirconia and/or other stones wit be deducted from the product during trade-in.
5. The trade-in policy is applicable in all TOMEI branches in Malaysia only.