1. You can exchange or replace your item purchased from www.eTomei.com if the item you received is defective or damaged.
2. If the item received is defective on arrival, customers should email to [email protected] within 3 days from date of receipt. Please send us an email with detailed pictures/videos (less than 1 MB) showing the defective area.
3. Exchange must be made within 7 days from the date of purchase. Products must be in new and original condition with original receipt. The Company will not entertain any exchange request that have exceeded the exchange period as per the company’s policy.
4. In the event that a product is determined to be defective due to a manufacturing error, defective materials or the mishandling by our logistics partner, eTomei.com will bear the shipping cost and arrange for the courier service to pick up the defective or damaged items in the original packaging and exchange with the new replacement.
5. eTomei.com reserves the right to refuse full refund or charge a restocking fee for any order that doesn't comply with the above mentioned requirements.
1. Exchange must be made within 7 days from the date of purchase. Products must be in new and original condition with original receipt. The Company will not entertain any exchange request that have exceeded the exchange period as per the company’s policy.
2. Exchange is limited only to the same category of products. If the price of the exchanged item is lower than the original item, the difference will not be refunded and the difference will be top up by the customer, should the price of exchanged item is higher than the original item.
3. Exchange are applicable only for normal yellow gold products, diamond products and white gold products. All other products including gold set with gems stone, semi-precious stone, jade, pearl, 999 gold gifts set, customized products, products that have been sent for alteration and/or resizing are not allowed for exchange.
4. Exchanged item upon the customer’s request shall not be subjected to exchange policy thereon.
5. The exchange policy is applicable to online purchases made via www.eTomei.com in Malaysia only.
1. Any online purchases for the following items made via www.eTomei.com can be traded-in at any TOMEI branches in Malaysia with original receipts presented at the counter:
1.1 Gold Jewellery, Bullion & Coin
- 375 (9K) Gold Jewellery
- 585 (14K) Gold Jewellery
- 750 (18K) Gold Jewellery
- 916 (22K) Gold Jewellery
- 999 (24K) Gold Jewellery
- 999 (24K) Gold Bullion & Coin
1.2 White Gold Jewellery
- 375 (9K) White Gold Jewellery
- 375 (9K) White Gold Jewellery with Diamond Set
- 750 (18K) White Gold Jewellery & Platinum
- 750 (18K) White Gold Jewellery with Diamond Set
- Le Lumiere
2. Trade in of 999/916 gold products sold by Tomei (not applicable for non 999/916 products) shall be calculated at the prevailing rate less 25 % whereas 30% discount from the prevailing rate shall apply when the trade-in is in exchange for cash. This is applicable in Malaysia only.
3. Trade-in rate for diamond and yellow gold product are at the sole discretion of TOMEI. Trade-in price for gold wafer and gold coin are subject to the current gold wafer/coin price as published by the company, trade-in rate at the sole discretion of TOMEI.
4. Weight of cubic zirconia and/or other stones wit be deducted from the product during trade-in.
5. The trade-in policy is applicable in all TOMEI branches in Malaysia only.