Terms & Conditions
Shipping & Return
As we only produce limited quantities of jewellery and bullion products, should the product be out of stock, we will refund your payment for such product within the next fourteen (14) days upon receipt of your order (as the case may be).
1. We reserve the right at any time make changes to this site, including the prices, products and services offered on this site.
2. Although we do our best to ensure prices stated on this website are accurate, errors do occur from time to time. Where a pricing error occurs, we will not be bound by the incorrect pricing stated, and reserve the right to cancel your purchase.
3. As we only produce limited quantities of jewellery and bullion products, should the product be out of stock, we will refund your payment for such product within the next fourteen (14) days upon receipt of your order (as the case may be).
4. All product weight on the site are given in a range. However, we will state the accurate weight on your order receipt.
5. In addition to the terms and conditions stated herein, all other implied terms of online shop shall apply.
6. We reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time, and such changes will be effective immediately upon being posted on the site.
1. We offer standard shipping for all orders made on eTomei.com within Malaysia.
2. All local orders made on eTomei.com will be shipped via Skynet.
3. We deliver most items to West Malaysia within 3 working days and East Malaysia within 5 working days if the ordered products are in stock.
4. Every order purchased on eTomei.com is 100% insured. We will take full responsibility for any damage or loss occurred during transit.
5. In the event that a product is determined to be defective due to a manufacturing error, defective materials or the mishandling by our logistics partner, eTomei.com will bear the shipping cost and arrange for the courier service to pick up the defective or damaged items in the original packaging and exchange with the new replacement.
6. If the item received is defective on arrival, customers should email to [email protected] within 3 working days from date of receipt. Please send us an email with detailed pictures/videos (less than 1 MB) showing the defective area.
7. If the item you received is not defective or damaged but for some reasons you are not satisfied with your order, you can exchange your purchased items with another product from eTomei.com at the same value.
8. The request to exchange must be sent to [email protected] within 3 working days from the date of receipt and exchange must be made at any Tomei retail stores within Klang Valley within 7 working days from the date of receipt.
9. If you are located outside Klang Valley, you will be requested to bear two shipping charges - for your item to be sent to our Headquarters and replaced item to be sent to you.
10. Products must be in new and original condition with original receipt. The Company will not entertain any exchange request that have exceeded the exchange period as per the company’s policy.
11. eTomei.com reserves the right to refuse full refund or charge a restocking fee for any order that doesn't comply with the above mentioned requirements.