How long will it take for my order to arrive? We deliver most items to West Malaysia within 3 working days and East Malaysia within 5 working days if the ordered products are in stock.
Which courier service you use for eTomei.com? We use standard shipping from Skynet but 100% insured by Tomei. We will take full responsibility for any damage or loss occurred during transit.
What should I do if my order was damaged during shipment? In the event that a product is determined to be defective due to a manufacturing error, defective materials or the mishandling by our logistics partner, eTomei.com will bear the shipping cost and arrange for the courier service to pick up the defective or damaged items in the original packaging and exchange with the new replacement.
Customers should email to email@example.com within 3 working days from date of receipt. Please send us an email with detailed pictures/videos (less than 1 MB) showing the defective area.
How do I make a payment using Online Banking? You can transfer money online to our Hong Leong bank account as below: Account Name: MyTomei Sdn Bhd Account Number: 00300577099
Once the payment is made, please email the receipt statement as the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will confirm the payment and send you the order confirmation email.
To make sure you receive your order fast, you can email to email@example.com to check the availability of your preferred item first before you make payment through online banking.
Can I return an item for an exchange? The request to exchange must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days from the date of receipt and exchange must be made at any Tomei retail stores within Klang Valley within 7 working days from the date of receipt.
As precious metals and stones are rare and scarce, some of our products are only available in limited quantities. Should the product be out of stock, we will refund your payment for such product within the next fourteen (14) days upon receipt of your order (as the case may be).
If you want to receive your order in time for certain events or occasions, we advise you to email to email@example.com to check the product availability with us first.
1. We reserve the right at any time make changes to this site, including the prices, products and services offered on this site.
2. Although we do our best to ensure prices stated on this website are accurate, errors do occur from time to time. Where a pricing error occurs, we will not be bound by the incorrect pricing stated, and reserve the right to cancel your purchase.
3. As we only produce limited quantities of jewellery and bullion products, should the product be out of stock, we will refund your payment for such product within the next fourteen (14) days upon receipt of your order (as the case may be).
4. All product weight on the site are given in a range. However, we will state the accurate weight on your order receipt.
5. In addition to the terms and conditions stated herein, all other implied terms of online shop shall apply.
6. We reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time, and such changes will be effective immediately upon being posted on the site.