We at Tomei understand and respect your concerns about privacy. It is our priority to manage and protect your personal information responsibly. The privacy practices of this policy are in compliance withThe Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (‘PDPA”) in Malaysia.
Consent & Data Collection
The terms “Personal Data” and “Personal Information” are information that can be used to identify you as an individual or allow someone to contact you as well as information attributed with such information. Personal data is collected either through our stores, enquiry and membership forms, online, media, including Tomei website or when you make any purchase transaction with us. Information collected can include but is not limited to name, identification number, contact details, demographic information, preferences and payment details if a transaction is carried out. The provision of personal data by you to use such as your name, email address, contact details, credit card and such other information may be indicated by Tomei as compulsory or obligation in order for Tomei to perform relevant purposes, as stated in the following section Tomei may not be able to perform such purposes of you fail to supply your personal information.
Such personal data will be collected, used, and/ or processed by Tomei for any purpose(s) of:
- Membership registration, verification and entitlement to membership privileges.
- Customer account registration and access on Tomei website.
- Personalization of content of Tomei website
- Product reservation, service & repairs
- Customer enquiries and request
- Notification on new showrooms, events, offers, products and service
- Participation in events, contest and lucky draws
Confidentiality and Security
We at Tomei will do our utmost best to protect the security and integrity of sensitive Personal Information. Tomei has the appropriate amount of technical, administrative and physical capacity to prevent any unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification and disposal of your personal data. Internal procedures are also put in place requiring our employees and data processors to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Accessing, Correction and Amending Your Personal Information
Where applicable, we at Tomei will take reasonable steps to verify the accuracy of your personal information received at the point of collection. However, please note that you are accountable and liable for the accuracy and completion of all personal information submitted by you. You may access, review, update, or modify certain of the Personal Information that is stored with us. If you have provided your personal data through stores, enquiry or membership forms, you may request the correction or amendment of your Personal Information by contacting our customer service department. Tomei may comply with your request to access, amend or delete your personal data, to the extent required by law.
Disclosure of Information
Retention of Information
All information kept by us is stored on our secure servers. Your personal information will be retailed for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected or for the business or legal purposes in accordance with the applicable laws. Should you choose to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please kindly note that all personal data will still be retained on our databases to the extent permitted by law
DNC Registration Policy for Telecommunications
Unauthorized or unsolicited telemarketing communications will not be sent to your mobile number if they are registered under the Do-Not-Call Registry (DNC Registry), unless we have your clear and unambiguous consent to do so. However, we may continue to contact you through your mobile numbers that have been provided to us in the limited circumstances allowed under the DNC Registry, although you have registered with the DNC Registry. If you do not wish to continue receiving such messages, please call 03-22874668.
Products Policy & Pricing Policy
1. We reserve the right at any time make changes to this site, including the prices, products and services offered on this site.
2. Although we do our best to ensure prices stated on this website are accurate, errors do occur from time to time. When a pricing error occurs, we will not be bound by the incorrect pricing stated, and reserve the right to cancel your order and refund your purchase.
3. As we only produce limited quantities of jewellery and bullion products, should the product be out of stock, we will refund your payment for such product within the next fourteen (14) days upon receipt of your order (as the case may be).
4. All product weight on the site are given in a range. However, we will state the accurate weight on your order receipt.
5. In addition to the terms and conditions stated herein, all other implied terms of online shop shall apply.
6. We reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time, and such changes will be effective immediately upon being posted on the site.